Do you have a passion for writing about running or fitness and would like to have it read by readers who share the same passion and interests? We can help.
Goaheadrunner.com is currently accepting articles on a wide number of running and fitness related topics. We require you to be a credentialed expert or successful athlete in your topical area.
How To Get Published
To make it easier to get your guest post published on Goaheadrunner, we have a few guidelines that we encourage writers to follow.
- Submit an Article: If you would like to publish an article or blog post we ask that you:
- Ensure that the article has an introduction, body, and conclusion
- Uses headings throughout the article
- Is between 800 to 1500 words
- Links to any relevant source material or studies that you cite
To get your article published sooner, we would really appreciate if you:
- Submit your article as a Google Doc.
- Ensure any wide images are at least 750px wide
- Linked to any relevant Goaheadrunner posts
We like to receive articles from high-quality fitness websites, blogs, and authors so if this sounds like you just get in touch.
Is your submission ready? If so, email the article and any related images to firstname.lastname@example.org.